The marketplace for educational products.
Share your teaching creativity.
Teachers create the most amazing resources to help their students. Bring your ideas and educational products to life through the "my sisu" (pronounced "my see-suu") online marketplace and platform.
Do what you love and let us handle everything else.
How it will work.
What you will do.
- Design and create products that will help teachers, parents, and learners. Your products and creations do not need to be perfect. If they are already working for you, they will work for others too.
- For physical print products, you will submit your designs as PDF documents and we will handle the printing and production.
- For digital / downloadable products, you will upload your files. More information will follow at a later date.
What we will do.
- Manage, host, and power the marketplace website.
- Assist you with listing and pricing your products correctly.
- Customer support for buyers and sellers.
- Online payment processing, collection, and handling.
- Automated delivery and downloads of digital products.
- Printing, assembly, and manufacturing of print products.
- Warehousing, picking, and packing of physical products.
- Automated invoicing and other admin.
- Courier, delivery, and distribution of orders.
What you will earn.
For physical print products.
The existing publishing industry pays authors and content creators between 7.5% to 10%. On "my sisu" you will earn 30% of the total sale amount.
For digital and downloadable products.
You will earn 65% of the total sale amount.